Love Peace and Harmony in every day life.
Dear Ones, as I write this first blog. my eyes fill with tears of joy and happiness.. Why? because I am following my soul task. My soul is happy and singing because I have listened to the inner voice.
My sharing today will be that you too can be happy and peaceful by just doing that, following the pathway that is right for you. When we follow our instinct,inner voice, of Love and harmony we will automatically be in a state of peace. To be in a state of Love Peace and Harmony is to be connected to our soul and heart. To achieve this will bring balance to our emotions . For when there is love nothing else can exist. Love melts all blockages and brings us into the state of joy.
I offer the above video clip of Love Peace and Harmony as a chance to sit, relax and take some time for yourself today.
Let us do this together:
Find a comfortable chair, in a space that is harmonious to you.Relax, place your feet flat on the floor.
Close your eyes and place your hands over your navel or lower abdomen.
Relax your shoulders and neck muscles. Breathe gently.
Visualize a beautiful golden ball in your lower abdomen. Relax
Now we will use the Soul Power:
Dear Divine/Tao Soul Song of Love Peace and Harmony,I love you, I honor you,
Please balance my emotions as appropriate for me at this moment.
or please balance my emotion of (make your request, for example Anger)
or please help me relax,
I am most grateful.
Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Have no expectations, just relax and receive, and believe.
Listen to this Soul Song of Love Peace and Harmony many times a day.
Give yourself this gift. Relax Relax Relax.
When you are finished listening to the Soul Song,
Say: Hao Hao Hao (How)
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Gong Song Gong Song Gong Song
By saying these words you are simply giving thanks and gratitude for all blessings received, and saying goodbye to the soul world.
No comments:
Post a Comment