Sunday, 20 September 2015

Practice to Heal Your Kidneys and Water Element

 


Hello Dear Ones,
The quietness of the morning is beautiful, the cloudy sky is making this Sunday morning feel all cosy and safe.
I sit here and contemplate while gazing at the clouds, watching them slip by.
What will I share today? I have been working on healing fear lately.

Then it comes to me, we all need to balance the emotion of fear. Fear can stop us from participating fully in our every day life. We do not make decisions, we feel stuck.This is an emotion that we all feel at times. To balance the emotion of fear, we need to balance and heal our Water Element. The Water Element includes our kidneys, urinary bladder, bones and ears.

Master Sha has taught me a practice to help balance this emotion, so I would like to share it with you

Master Sha will chant a sacred mantra for healing your kidneys and Water element.

Jin Dan Zhuang Shen. 


Give yourself time. Give yourself the gift of relaxing. Come back often:
Sit, listen and receive blessings from Dr & Master Sha.

Love you, bless you. 

Master Christine Battello



No comments:

Post a Comment